USA Formula I Grand Prix

Happenings of interest to forum participants.<br>
Sucesos de interés a foreros.

Moderator: Moderators

Terechu

USA Formula I Grand Prix

Post by Terechu »

Any of you living in the Indiana/Minnesota area or thereabouts, please remember that Asturian driver Fernando Alonso will be participating in the USA Formula One Grand Prix that will take place in the Indianapolis race course this coming Sunday. You can watch him on TV, or better yet, go cheer for him and take an Asturian flag with you! 8)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Los que viváis cerca de Indiana/Minnesota, acordaos de que el piloto asturiano Fernando Alsonso participa en el Gran Premio de EE.UU. de Fórmula I que tendrá lugar este domingo en la pista de Indianápolis. Podéis verle por la tele, o mejor aún, ir a animarle con una bandera de Asturias! 8)

Puxa Nano
Terechu
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

I hope none of you went to Indianapolis yesterday! It was the scandal of the year - the teams using Michelin tires (Fernando Alonso was one of them) pulled out because of the speedway layout that almost got a driver killed on Saturday. Only six cars stayed in the race. :cry:
Fernando is still in the lead, though, and stands a pretty good chance to become world champion this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero que no hayáis ido a Indianápolis ayer! Fue el escándalo del año - los equipos que llevaban neumáticos Michelin se retiraron por el trazado de la pista (Fernando Alonso entre ellos) que casi mata a Ralph Schumacher el sábado. Sólo corrieron 6 coches :cry: .
Fernando sigue líder a pesar de todo y tiene bastantes posibilidades de ser campeón mundial este año.

Return to “Events - Acontecimientos”