FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Vigil Genealogy Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MVigil9204

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Vigil Genealogy Club Reply with quote

Hello to fellow Asturian-Americans: I am new to this page and I am very impressed with it. I have to learn all its parts and that will take time.

Are there any Vigil or Vijil members on this Forum? We have a genealogy club which is non-commercial of 342 members from all over the world with some interest in Vigil/Vijil and/or Asturias. After many years of research a wealth of information has been assembled with dates going back to 100 AD! Lots of interesting stuff about Asturias and the Vigil families.

Please let me know if that interests you.

Mike Vigil
Vigil Genealogy Club
MVigil9204@aol.com
We have a family genealogy club for those interested in the surname Vigil/Vijil and/or anything about Asturian culture. We are non-commercial, non-profit and do not give out our membership list to anyone. E-mail me for info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: