Spanish foods/goods website

Recommendations of printed and online sources of recipes.<br>
Recomendaciones de recursos impresos y en línea para recetas.

Moderators: almudena, Moderators

ceciclem

Spanish foods/goods website

Post by ceciclem »

I havn't placed any orders from this company but they seem to have a good selection.

La Tienda

Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Bob has ordered from them, so I'll let him review them.

I'll just say that if you do order from La Tienda, be sure to use our link:

This will help defray the costs of the site, but it won't add anything to your cost.

If you need the link in the future, just look in the Shopping section of our links page.
Last edited by Art on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob

tienda.com

Post by Bob »

I have ordered from tienda.com many times over the last two or three years, and have found them to be reliable. They took care of any problems without a hassle, and the quality of their products is very good. It is a family run business located in Virginia, and the people who run it are very nice. Be sure to sign up for notification of specials and sales.

Bob Martinez
jdrakeuo

sidra recipe

Post by jdrakeuo »

Hello!

I'm thrilled to have found this site! It has been about 5 years since sidra has passed my lips and I'd love to try making some of my own. Can anyone point me in the right direction for la sidra recipes???

Thank you!
Bob

Post by Bob »

It would be difficult to make sidra that tastes the same as that from Asturias because the varieties of apples are different.
jdrakeuo

Post by jdrakeuo »

Ya, good point. I'd still like to experiment with other varieties if there are recipes available, even if it isn't perfect.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I don't have a recipe, but Russell Orchards in Ipswich, Massachussets, makes some very good American ciders (I prefer the dry). It's a small, family run farm. You could give them a call and ask for advice. They open for the season May 2, 2009. Better yet, if you live within driving distance, try a bottle of each of their ciders, and talk to them and observe the equipment while you are there.

http://www.russellorchardsma.com/

Return to “Cookbooks - Recetarios”