Ledo Muniz and Lopez Elgera

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

Jantann

Ledo Muniz and Lopez Elgera

Post by Jantann »

Hello. I am very happy to have discovered this site as I have little information on my son's paternal great grandparents. I hope my bit of information will aid someone out there and if any of you can help me progress in my research, I will be greatful.

Emilia Lopez Elgera was born in Spain, May 19, 1890. She emmigrated in 1915. Her Father is Santiago Lopez born in Spain and Maria Elgera born in Spain. She married Gonzalo Ledo Muniz between 1913 and 1915. She died on July 16, 1944, in Crockett, Contra Costa County, California, USA.

Gonzalo Ledo Muniz was born in Aviles, Asturias, Spain, January 10, 1886, and died September 25, 1958, in Crockett, Contra Costa County, California, USA.

They had two daughters born in New Idria, San Benito County, California, USA; Mary Louisa Ledo - June 3, 1916; Hedrietta Ledo - August 1, 1917. Their son Manuel Ledo was born January 1, 1929, in Crockett, Contra Costa County, California, USA, served in WWII and died March, 1977, in San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, USA.

My mother-in-law was Mary Louisa Ledo Shuler.

I would like to send a picture of Gonzalo and Emilia when they were first married.

Janet
Last edited by Jantann on Thu May 05, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome, Janet!

You can send a photo to me using the email address at the bottom of this page.

------------

¡Bienvenido, Janet!

Puedes enviarme un foto a la dirección de correo al pie de esta página.

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”