FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Wegman's supermarket & spanish cheeses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Cheeses - Quesos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fjc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Wegman's supermarket & spanish cheeses Reply with quote

If you are lucky enough to have a Wegman's supermarket near you, check out their selection of Spanish cheeses. I even found cabrales. Of course, it can be pricey but I can't help myself sometimes.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, FJC. There are Wegman's in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and soon Maryland.
http://www.wegmans.com/about/storeLocator/?dt=locator&sd=home

-----------------

Gracias, FJC. Existe Wegman's en Nueva York, Pennsylvania, Nueva Jersey, Virginia, y pronto Maryland.
http://www.wegmans.com/about/storeLocator/?dt=locator&sd=home
Ron Gonzalez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Wegman Supermarket & Spanish Cheeses Reply with quote

We don't have a Wegman's in Clarksburg, WV, but when I visit Binghamton, NY they do have one. The cheese is very good, as well as their fish and bread. If you like bread, you will love their bakery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Cheeses - Quesos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: