Asturian homestay exchange for teen/Intercambio para rapaz

If you can't figure out where else to post, say it here.<br>
Si no sabes dónde poner tu tema, pongalo aquí.

Moderator: Moderators

Art
Site Admin

Asturian homestay exchange for teen/Intercambio para rapaz

Post by Art »

[Art: I'm posting this message for a member, Victor Coalla]

During summer vacation in 2006 (more or less between the first of July and the end of August) there is an Asturian boy who would like to have a homestay exchange with an American boy, for homestays in both respective families. The age is 14 years more or less. The idea is that the American could visit Gijón and learn good Castilian, and the Asturian could visit the US and learn good English. Optimally, the homestay in the USA would be in the area of Washington DC, Maryland, etc. The Asturian family can offer very good references and is looking for the same. There is no commercial intent; this is simply direct contact between two families for a homestay exchange. If you are interested, please contact Victor Coalla.
Thank you.

[Art: Use the email for me at the very bottom of the page. I will send it to Victor.]

---------------------

[Art: Pongo aquí un mensaje de un socio, Victor Coalla]

Para el periodo de vacaciones 2006 (mas o menos entre primeros de julio y finales de agosto) existe interes en realizar un intercambio entre un chico asturiano y un chico americano para estancia integral en familias respectivas. La edad es de 14 anos mas o menos. Se ofrecen muy buenas referencias para estancia en familia asturiana de Gijon para aprender buen espanol y se pide lo mismo para realizar la estancia del chico asturiano en USA, preferentemente en area de Washington DC, Maryland, etc. No existe intencion comercial ninguna. Solo contacto directo entre ambas familas para intercambio. Interesados contactar por email a Victor Coalla.
Gracias
[Art: Usa mi emilio que está precisamente a fondo de la página. Lo enviaré a Victor.]
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Oye pues yo estoy muy interesada en eso del intercambio!!!

Return to “General Discussion - Discusión general”