¿Cuál teclado usado en Asturias? Keyboard used in Asturias

If you can't figure out where else to post, say it here.<br>
Si no sabes dónde poner tu tema, pongalo aquí.

Moderator: Moderators

Art
Site Admin

¿Cuál teclado usado en Asturias? Keyboard used in Asturias

Post by Art »

¿Cuál teclado de computadora se usa en Asturias?

Aquí está una imagen de un teclado que Microsoft llama el teclado español:

Desemejante del teclado de los E.E.U.U., si se presiona la llave de Alt derecha [Alt Gr], se tiene acceso a diversos caracteres.

He usado este teclado por cambiar la lenguaje del ¨Language Bar¨ en Windows XP. Puedes probar este teclado con una imagen interactiva aquí:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/keyboards/kbdsp.htm

-------------------------

Which computer keyboard is used in Asturias?

Here's a image of what Microsoft considers a Spanish keyboard:

Unlike the US keyboard, if you press the right Alt key, you access different characters.

I've used this keyboard by changing the language in the "Language Bar" in Win XP. You can test an interactive image of this keyboard here:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/keyboards/kbdsp.htm

[/img]
Last edited by Art on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I find it simpler to use a small software program available from http://www.less-mess.com/

It puts a small floating set of buttons for accented characters wherever I want. I just click on one to insert the character into the text of whatever I am writing. The choices for castellano are á é í ñ ó ú ü ¡ Á É Í Ñ Ó Ú Ü ¿ and €, and the same program also gives the characters for French, German, Catalan, Italian, Portuguese and several other langauges.

Its free for schools and libraries, and half price for students. There is a 30 day free trial.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Yes, I've been using a similar Windows feature, but I'd like to know what keyboard they use in Asturias so I can learn how to use it, too.

---------------------

Sí, he estado usando una característica de Windows, pero me gustaría saber cuál teclado usan en Asturias para que puedo aprender usarlo también.
Ceferino Gancedo Vallina

Asturian keyboard

Post by Ceferino Gancedo Vallina »

I guess you may have found the answer to your question long ago, if I'm to judge by the date of your original posting. There is no such thing as an Asturian Keyboard layout so far, we use the Spanish version you mention in your post.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Thanks, Ceferino, that's useful info.

-----------

Gracias, Ceferino, es una mensaje provechoso.

Return to “General Discussion - Discusión general”