Last known address of relatives in Asturias

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

Luiña

Post by Luiña »

Buenas noches Roberto:

No estoy segura de que hayas recibido la información que te envié directamente hace unos 20 días y hoy te la envío de nuevo a través de los mensajes privados del Foro.
Creo que ya no podré encontrar más datos en Oviedo; espero que los demás puedan localizar a tu familia actual, ya que yo sólo puedo darte noticias de los antepasados. No soy experta como decís, pero puedo disponer de cierto tiempo para las búsquedas.

Un saludo a todos
Rvega

Family Information

Post by Rvega »

Hola Luiña,

Yes, I now have all the information you sent, some going back to the early 1700's covering 150 years and 6 generations in Asturias. My family is so happy. They could not believe that you were able to find this information. Thank you so much !

I have been so busy translating the information and entering it into my computer, saving it so I can then print it out for my family. The church records are wonderful, each containing so much informaton. I understand that you do not believe there is more information in Oviedo. Do you think more or earlier information may be found elswhere ?

My family now has many questions which I guess would be normal since we now know the names of many our ancestors. Finding information about them, especially written will be most difficult. The next step and best source of this information maybe living relatives.

I will also be trying to write to several address that might be descendants of my Uncles Alolfo and Jesus Vega.

I hope that I can somehow repay you for all the time you spent researching my family. You have been so kind !

Best wishes to you and family,
Roberto
Luiña

Antepasados

Post by Luiña »

Hola Roberto:

Estuve de viaje y no tuve tiempo de mirar en qué parroquias de tus antepasados conservan los libros; después de Semana Santa lo haré y te enviaré un correo y a quién debes dirigirte. Creo que en San Martín de Laspra (de donde son los Alonso) los hay.

Espero que algún día vengas por Asturias y podamos conocernos. Un saludo cariñoso para tí y toda tu familia.
Rvega

Asturian Familia

Post by Rvega »

Hola Luiña,
Yo espero que su viaje fuera bueno. Buscaré su correo electronico después de Semana Santa (Pascua). También, algún día que querría visitar Asturias. Para satisfacerle y tu familia sería maravilloso. ¡Otra vez muchás gracias por todo!
Recuerdos,
Roberto

-Translation

Hello Luina,
I hope that your trip was good. I will look for your E-mail after Easter (Passover). Also, some day I would like to visit Asturias. To meet you and your family would be wonderful. Again, many thanks to you for everything !

Best wishes,
Roberto

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”