FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Campillo from Camarmeña (Naranjo de Bulnes, Arenes,Cabrales
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcampillo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Campillo from Camarmeña (Naranjo de Bulnes, Arenes,Cabr Reply with quote

A Juanto:
Hola soy Tomás Campillo, tengo un arbol genealogico armado desde varios testamentos donde mencionan nombres y relaciones familiares. alli sale que Manuel del Campillo Perez (hijo de Manuel del Campillo e Ignacia Perez) se casa con Simona Mier y tienen hijos llamados: José, Antonio, Felipe, Francisco, Manuela y Tomás, este ultimo nacido en 1865 se casa con Liberata Mier y tubo 4 hijas (Delfina, Domitila, Cesarea y Aurora Fernandina).
Tal vez tu abuela Cesarea sea la que menciona mi arbol genealogico y sea la hija de Tomás y Liberata Mier.
Quien lleva datos de la rama de Tomás es maria Begonia Campillo y su correo es
Abrazos y feliz 2013

[Art: El correo he sacado. No se permite pegar un correo en el foro.]
eliz928

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Candido Cosio Reply with quote

My grandfather was Candido Cosio - he was the oldest of Dolores Cosio's second family, and Bennie Campillo was his oldest brother. I met Bennie and his wife Asuncion many times at my grandparent's home in Ybor City. Nice to read through some of these emails, as they remind me of him.
Southernjoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re Candido Cosio Reply with quote

I have read the comments about the Cosio family from Alles, in Spain and thought I would add the following.
My name is Jose A Cosio. My father, Jose Cosio moved to New Zealand in 1953 for an engineering project and he died in 2006. My Grandfather was Candido Cosio who lived in Tampa until his death in 1972. Candido is survived by his daughter Dolores in Atlanta and two grandchildren, Elizabeth and myself. I now have 3 children, Samuel, Renee and Simon Cosio and 3 grandchildren, Toby, Tristan and Joel Cosio, all living in New Zealand.

Candido Cosio y Cosio's parents were Jose Cosio y Corral ( Ruenes) and Dolores Cosio y Guerra ( Alles).

I hope this will add to the knowledge of our worldwide family.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, José! Welcome and thanks for sharing this info about your family!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: