Planning the Third Asturian Symposium

Announcing, planning for, & reviewing the conferences about the Asturian-American emigrant experience, cultural heritage, & Asturian-American identity.<br>
Anunciar, planear, y resumir las conferencias sobre la experiencia de los emigrantes astur-americanos, la herencia cultural, y identidad astur-americano.

Moderators: Trabanco, Moderators

JLP

Whats happening with the symposium?

Post by JLP »

Hello,

I just wanted to inquire:

Whats the status of the symposium? I notice that the last message on this post dates to late 2006. I hope all is going well.

:?: :?: :?:
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Ron Gonzalez has been working to find a host in WV for the next conference.

We may have a host, so it's time to form a committee to do the planning. If you're interested in working on the committee to plan the conference, please let me know by email (at the bottom of the page) or respond here.

---------------------------

Ron González ha estado trabajando para encontrar un anfitrión en WV para la próxima conferencia.

Es posible que tengamos un anfitrión, por eso, debemos formar un comité para hacer los planes. Si tienes interés en trabajar con el comité para planificar la conferencia, por favor, dime por e-mail (la parte inferior de la página) o responder aquí.
lgarcia

Willing to assist - conference planning

Post by lgarcia »

I am willing to assist with the conference planning. Even though I live in Florida, I've planned events nationally for my business.

Linda

Return to “Symposio: Asturians in US - Asturianos en los EU”