What's the status of Luis' movie?

Happenings of interest to forum participants.<br>
Sucesos de interés a foreros.

Moderator: Moderators

Xose

What's the status of Luis' movie?

Post by Xose »

Does anyone know the deal with the movie?

:o
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I don't really know, but Luis wrote recently that we are in his thoughts/memories, and that he hopes that soon we'll be in the thoughts of many Asturians, too. I assume that means that the movie is progressing. I think earlier he said that he expected it would take until late spring or summer.

--------------

Realmente no sé, pero Luis escribió recientemente:
"...seguís muy presentes en mis recuerdos, y espero que dentro de poco tiempo en el de muchos asturianos...." Creo que antes dijo que sería al fines de primavera o principio de verano.
Luis Argeo

Post by Luis Argeo »

Hi everybody.
Sorry for my absence, but I have been too busy all these monts with several works out of Spain, and I could not enter to this site as frecuently as I wish.
Art is right, I am progressing with the documentary film. But very slowly. I have had some problems with the american work (thought the tapes's conversion was going to be easier and cheaper than it is). I guess that I will have the solution by the end of the month. In may, I will start to edit the film. Nowadays, I am working on the script and also supervising the music for it.
You know how hard is to work by your own. Sometimes you find yourself too alone. But I keep on rocking, my friends. I would like to return next year to WV for the premier of the film... :wink: Can you imagine it? Be patience.
Thanks for your real interest.
Luis

Return to “Events - Acontecimientos”