Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Asturies Radio.com

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> About Asturias - Sobre Asturies
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
Peter

Rexistrau: 01 Set 2003
Mensaxes: 8

MensaxePublicao: Mie May 24, 2006 3:37 am    Asuntu: Asturies Radio.com Responder citando

Forgive me if this has been posted before. I just discovered Asturies Radio.com. Tap the lik below and you'll get access to 5 stations from Asturies. My favorite is the folk. Seems to be essentially all music, all the time.

http://radio.asturies.com
Tornar arriba  
Xose

Rexistrau: 24 Och 2003
Mensaxes: 338
Llugar: Washington, D.C.

MensaxePublicao: Xue May 25, 2006 10:50 am    Asuntu: Responder citando

Cool link! Thanks for that!

----------------

¡Qué guay! !Muchas gracias!
Tornar arriba  
Peter

Rexistrau: 01 Set 2003
Mensaxes: 8

MensaxePublicao: Xue May 25, 2006 11:12 am    Asuntu: Responder citando

de nada
Tornar arriba  
Eli

Rexistrau: 30 Mar 2005
Mensaxes: 308
Llugar: Luray, VA. US

MensaxePublicao: Xue May 25, 2006 5:19 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

Pretty good link, the music there reminds me a lot of some of the ancient music from Iberia I’ve collected over the years. Hold it! It is ancient music! Ha ha I have at least one of those songs from Asturias in a CD ‘Adios a la mia vaca pinta’ lol I was like man alive! They are listening to the same stuff folks listened to 600 years ago... Smile
Tornar arriba  
Bob

Rexistrau: 24 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 1740
Llugar: Connecticut and Massachusetts

MensaxePublicao: Xue May 25, 2006 6:31 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

I love music with a history. What survives has obviously appealed to many people over many years. And the evolution of music and lyrics is itself a very interesting topic.

In the early 1960's (just after the dinosaurs died out) I was a member of a semi-professional folk group in western New York. We didn't make a lot of money, but we had a lot of fun. I like to think that some people in our audiences still remember some of the songs. We sang mostly music from the British Isles, American folk, satirical music, and a few songs in Spanish or French, including one from the guerra civil period.

By default (no one else was willing to do it) I did the introductions, which evolved into a bit of stand-up comedy. If it were not for this experience, I would never have even thought about becoming an academic and lecturing to university classes. I'm basically quiet and shy, but this experience taught me that I love to perform. In a very real way, being a member of a folk group led to my 34 plus years as a university professor. I'm still going strong.
Tornar arriba  
Art
Site Admin

Rexistrau: 17 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 4498
Llugar: Maryland

MensaxePublicao: Dom May 28, 2006 11:39 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

What is a great link! Thanks, Peter. This appears to be a service of asturies.com. Just so others will know what can be found there, here's a current listing of the channels available.
-------------
¡Qué enlace tan estupendo! Gracias a Peter. Parece ser un servicio de asturies.com. Para que otros saben lo que hay allí, aquí pongo una lista actual de los canales disponibles.

Radio Un: Música y cultura en llingua asturiana
Radio One: Music and culture in the Asturian language
rtsp://212.89.1.8/broadcast/asturiescomcanalhh.rm

Tonada asturiana
Traditional Asturian vocal singing
rtsp://212.89.1.8/broadcast/asturiescomcanaltonada.rm

Folk asturiano
Asturian folk
rtsp://212.89.1.8/broadcast/asturiescomcanalfolk.rm

Indie: Música independiente fecho n'Asturies
Indie: Independent music made in Asturias
rtsp://212.89.1.8/broadcast/asturiescomindependiente.rm

HH: La escena rap n'Asturies, discos y maketes
Hip Hop: The rap scene in Asturias, albums and demos
rtsp://212.89.1.8/broadcast/asturiescomradio.rm
Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> About Asturias - Sobre Asturies Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design