Surname Victorero

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

postmortRN

Surname Victorero

Post by postmortRN »

Hello, My name is Alicia Victorero and reside in California. I am doing research on my geneology and came across this site. My grandparents are from Asturias. I have found a few facts on the Victorero family in Lastres, but I cannot seem to find out beyond that were the name originated from. My paternal grandfathers name was Antonio Victorero, and he was born in Spain.
Any suggestions? I am happy to have found this site!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall...Confucius.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome, Alicia!

You may want to add more information, because that will make it easier to help and make connections. Some data that would be useful is:
names of family members
dates of birth, death, immigration, marriage, etc.
places where these people were known to be born, died, etc.
occupations

You may have already done a search on Victorero here. You'll find several people who may be related to you and thus be able to provide some details. You can email them using the "email" button under one of their messages.

http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=904
http://www.asturianus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5283

There are also two photos of the Victorero cigarrette rolling machine here:
http://www.asturianus.org/album/asturianaPhotos.html
Helen81es

Re: Surname Victorero

Post by Helen81es »

Hello Alicia, My name is Elena and i 'm from Asturias, Spain.My grandmother is Rosario Victorero , from Lastres. Her father (Rafael, nick name : Talén ) went to California 120-130 years ago. Talén has got a brother, Ramón Victorero , he went to California 20 years before than Talén. We know that Ramón has got a familly in California. Maybe you are familly of us. We can connecting bu here o facebook . Best regards
Cinnam0nr0ll

Post by Cinnam0nr0ll »

Helen, do you by anychance have any information about the Victorero(s) who went to Cuba?
Helen81es

Post by Helen81es »

Cinnam0nr0ll wrote:Helen, do you by anychance have any information about the Victorero(s) who went to Cuba?
hello. I’m Helen, from Asturias (Spain). I didn’t found año information about “Victorero” in America
Helen81es

Re: Surname Victorero

Post by Helen81es »

postmortRN wrote:Hello, My name is Alicia Victorero and reside in California. I am doing research on my geneology and came across this site. My grandparents are from Asturias. I have found a few facts on the Victorero family in Lastres, but I cannot seem to find out beyond that were the name originated from. My paternal grandfathers name was Antonio Victorero, and he was born in Spain.
Any suggestions? I am happy to have found this site!
Hello, did you found any information about that?. Thank u
Jasm

Post by Jasm »

They did not present to quintas (military service), they went to military service at about 19 years of age.
No se presentaron a quintas (servicio militar), se iba al servicio militar más o menos con 19 años de edad

Year
Military
Service
1883 José Victorero Balbín del Concejo de Colunga, estaba en Cuba
1883 Casimiro Victorero Perez del Concejo de Colunga, estaba en Cuba
1883 Dionisio Victorero del Concejo de Colunga
1885 Bernardo Victorero Pando del Concejo de Colunga
1885 Casimiro Victorero Balbín del Concejo de Colunga, hermano de José
1886 José Victorero Covian del Concejo de Caravia, estaba en Cuba
1886 Vicente Victorero Covian del Concejo de Caravia, estaba en Cuba
1888 Manuel Victorero Covian del Concejo de Caravia, estaba en Cuba hermano de Vicente
1888 Manuel Victorero Pando del Concejo de Colunga.

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”