Free phone calls to Spain

If you can't figure out where else to post, say it here.<br>
Si no sabes dónde poner tu tema, pongalo aquí.

Moderator: Moderators

Bob

Free phone calls to Spain

Post by Bob »

David Pogue, who writes about computers and technology for the New York Times, described a free telephone service from the US (requires a call to Iowa) to Spain and about 40 other countries. I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to do so soon.

For more information, see his blog at

http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/10/ ... s-posts-4/

The service provided by Futurephone. According to Pogue, you just call 712-858-8883 (an Iowa number). Then, at the prompt, press 1 for English. Then punch in 011, the country code and the phone number. As far as I know, it does not work for calls from Spain to the US. If you are calling friends in Spain, please remember the time difference.

If you try it and find that it works or does not work, please post your experience here.
Chris
Translator

Post by Chris »

Hi Bob, I want to talk about Skipe. Is a computer program that allows you to make calls via internet from a computer to another computer (IP's calls) Its free and You can make calls from computer to a normal phone and is really cheapper. Its the same price call from a computer in NY to a phone in Iowa that call from a computer in NY to Spain.
check this link you'll find intresting

Return to “General Discussion - Discusión general”