FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Error message - invalid session - mensaje de error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Error message - invalid session - mensaje de error Reply with quote

Alfonso wrote:
Art, trato de enviar esto en la seccion de Eventos y me dice que "invalid session"....

Hay un rasgo de securidad que precisa que dos números quedan iguales durante una función como escribir un mensaje. Si cambian los númerós, verás ese mensaje.

Creo que es un problema que occure cuando tu ISP cambia tu dirección IP. Algunos IPs (como AOL) cambian los direcciones IP frecuentemente.

Si ocurre, creo que tienes que intentar otra vez, quizás copiando el mensaje y introdúciendolo otra vez.

Dime si encuentras problemas continuados.

----------------------

Alfonso wrote:
[trans. Art] Art, I tried to add a message to the Events area of the forum and the program gave me an error message: "invalid session"....

There is a security feature which requires that two numbers remain the same while you execute some functions, like writing a message. If those numbers change, you will see that message.

I think that this is a problem which occurs when your ISP changes your IP address. Some IPs (like AOL) change IP addresses frequently.

If this occurs, I think you have to try another time, perhaps copying the message and entering it again.

Let me know if you have continuing trouble with this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: