Campillo and Cosio family research and photos

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

wejusnot

Campillo and Cosio family research and photos

Post by wejusnot »

I have a number of photo from my family collection, some old, some more recent. They are from the Asturias area. The family names are Campillo and Cosio. I am doing genealogical work and would love information anyone could share. I would need to know how to post photos. Some of the images are of people and there is a series of the town of Sime ( think that is the spelling). If anyone knows more about the town please let me know.

---------------------
trans. Art

Tengo una serie de fotos de mi colección de la familia, algunos antiguos y algunos más recientes. Son de la zona de Asturias. Los apellidos de las familias son Campillo y Cosío. Estoy haciendo un arbol genealógico y me encantaría recibir cualquier información que me podría compartir. Me gustaría saber cómo la colocación de fotografías. Algunas de las imágenes son de las personas y hay una serie del pueblo de Sime (creo que así es la ortografía). Si alguien sabe más sobre el pueblo por favor dime.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I'm sorry for being slow in responding. We've not been able to find anyone capable of processing the photos, so the method we are currently using is to add them to messages directly.

You can post the photo in your message by using the link that appears right below the message box and says "Add image to post."

-------------------------

Lo siento por tardar en responder. No hemos encontrado a alguien capable de tratar de las fotos. Por eso, por el momento estamos poniendo las fotos en los mensajes directamente.

Puedes añadir una foto a tu mensaje por usar el eslabón que aparece abajo de la caja de mensaje y dice, "Añadir Imagen al Mensaje".

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”