hey, i wanted to ask about spanish citizenship..

Asturian cultural identity, Spanish nationality, & return to Asturias: legal, social, & personal aspects.<br>
Identidad cultural asturiana, nacionalidad española, y regreso a Asturias: cuestiones legales, sociales, y personales.

Moderator: Moderators

dekel

hey, i wanted to ask about spanish citizenship..

Post by dekel »

my paternal grandparents were born in melilla as well as two of my uncles..
I have the birth certificate of my grandmother and i wanted to know if it's enough to get my father spanish citizenship by his mother virtue?

the thing is that i never came across a case of someone who had family in melilla and gained citizenship through that...

i'll be more than happy if you could help me...!!

¡Gracias! :D
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome, Dekel.

Where are you located now? Israel? Palestine? You might be our first member from there.

I'm not sure, but I think the lineage has to be through your father or mother, or one of their fathers (male). You need a Spanish grandfather (male). Were either of your parents (male or female) or either of your grandfathers citizens?

Are your parents alive? Perhaps they could ask for citizenship and then you could.

---------------------------

Bienvenido, Dekel.

¿Dónde te encuentras ahora? ¿Israel? ¿Palestina? Puede ser que eres nuestro primer miembro de allí.

No estoy seguro, pero creo que el linaje tiene que ser a través de su padre o madre, o uno de sus padres (masculinos). Necesitas un abuelo (masculino) español. ¿Fueron cualquiera de sus padres (macho o hembra) o cualquiera de sus abuelos (masculinos) ciudadanos?

¿Vive tus padres? Tal vez pueden pedir ciudadanía y después tú puedes.

Return to “Identity, Nation, Return - Identidad, país, vuelta”