FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Thanks to Ron González

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Retired Threads - Hilos retirados
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Thanks to Ron González Reply with quote

Thanks to Ron González for pointing out that the "Who is Online" feature wasn't working. I'll try to fix it.

-----------------------

Gracias a Ron González por señalar que el detalle de "Quién está conectado" no funcionaba. Lo intentaré arreglar.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, it's working again.

I do appreciate hearing about problems with the site, so feel free to tell me!

-------------------------

Muy bien, está funcionando otra vez.

Se lo agradezco a los que me alerten sobre problemas del sitio. Por eso dime si ves algo.
Bob

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many, many thanks to Art for all of his technical work on the website (i.e., all of it - he is our webmaster), as well as his many hundreds of personal contributions to our conversations (more than any other member).

Only those of us who serve as moderators have any inkling of how much time and effort Art has devoted to making AsturianUS.org a success.
Ron Gonzalez

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art, I should be thanking you for all the work that you put in every day on this website. There is a lot of technical work in a website. Just think about it. Do they call you a web person? No. Or a web guy? No, you are a webmaster.
Thanks, Art
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Retired Threads - Hilos retirados All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: