Share travel experiences in Spain-food, scenery and sports

Restaurants, sights, lodging, festivals, etc.<br>
Restaurantes, lugares de interés, alojamiento, fiestas, etc.
Sincea

Share travel experiences in Spain-food, scenery and sports

Post by Sincea »

Does anybody like traveling very much? Which country and which seasons do you like travelling best? Are there any special things attract you most or any travelogues impress you most? Here, I’d like to tell you my stories in Spain. Last summer, I’ve been to tarragona and tenerife which are the world’s best climate in summer. In tarragona, enjoying the beaches is the most comfortable leisure. The sand is fine, the water is crystal clear and balmy, The beaches are crammed with local people and tourists from morning till night. In Tenerife, I want to get out of the beach and away from the sun and just relax the classic metropolitan way, that is, I join the nightlife in Tenerife that cann’t be found in other tourist areas. Another popular sport is windsurf which is stimulating and attracts a large number of tourists. The food in Tenerife is cooked in a traditional ways with international cuisine, the dishes usually accompanied by vegetable stews and fish casseroles. Don’t you think it is a meaningful trip, I not only relax, get much pleasure, the most important thing, but this trip has broadened my eyes and made me know much more about Spain’s cultures, history and lifestyles. Waiting for your reply.
Eli

Post by Eli »

There is so much to traveling, don't think I can say this or that is what attracts me most. One learns about the history of the place, the views whether natural scenic or man-made, the customs and meeting the people those who make the place what it is. Speaking of beaches there is nothing I love more than the beach for instance this is my current favorite beach, as you can see it is beautiful and calm I used to like them with big waves.... as far as food goes, from what I hear Spanish cuisine uses a lot of olive oil, my mother always liked it with hers on a recent trip to Spain they served her so much of it with every meal that when she crossed into France the best thing was the lack of olive oil there :-) Traveling is fun, for me the best way to go about it is to get in a car with no clear direction point one way (anywhere) and go there.
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Sincea, if you like travelling alone, you might like to to know that Asturias and Cantabria are the regions of Spain where crime is lowest, and are thus among the safest in Europe.
If you add this to the fact that our landscapes are breathtaking, our cuisine very tasty and varied, and our natives good-natured and given to singing when they get together with friends and family, you need look no further...come to Asturias! :D
---------------------------------------------

Sincea, si te gusta viajar solo, deberías saber que Asturias y Cantabria son las regiones de España con menor índice de criminalidad, y por tanto son de las más seguras de Europa.
Si añades esto al hecho que nuestros paisajes son sobrecogedores, nuestra cocina muy sabrosa y variada, y nuestros nativos buena gente, dada a cantar en cuanto se juntan con amigos y parientes, no tienes que seguir buscando...ven a Asturias! :D

Return to “Travel - Viajar”