montequin!

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

Aidita

Re: montequin!

Post by Aidita »

mariaantonia wrote:hola soy asturiana de gijon y mi apellido es montequin me gustaria conocer a mas personas con mi mismo apellido
:lol: un saludo!

----------------------------------

Trans. Ana

Hello. I’m Asturian , I live in Gijón and my surname is Montequin. I’d like to know people with my surname. :-)

Hello! I’ve read about Montequin’s family history and it has caught my attention, as I belong to a family from Pola de Siero with the same family name.
Hola Ana, Me llamo Aidita Montequin y soy de Puerto Rico ahora vivo en EU. Yo tambien estoy buscando parientes en Pola de Siero. Mi bisabuelo Donato Montequin Berros nacio alli alrededor del 1860 y fue a Puerto Rico con la armada española alrededor del 1891. he estado comunicandome con Jasm en el forum y me ha dado mucha informacion. Mi bisabuela era Teresa Rimada Fernandez de Montequin y nacio en Pola de Siero en el 1852. Si sabes algo mas por favor dejame saber. Mil gracias, Aidita
Aidita

Post by Aidita »

Carlos wrote:Hola, Claudia, bienvenida al foro.

Todavía hay Montequines en el concejo de Siero. No te los coloco aquí para salvaguardar sus identidades, pero te envío sus datos por correo privado.

Saludos 8)
Hola Carlos, Me llamo Aidita Montequin y soy de Puerto Rico ahora vivo en EU. Yo tambien estoy buscando parientes en Pola de Siero. Mi bisabuelo Donato Montequin Berros nacio alli y fue a Puerto Rico con la armada española alrededor del 1891. he estado comunicandome con Jasm en el forum y me ha dado mucha informacion. Mi bisabuela era Teresa Rimada Fernandez de Montequin y nacio en Pola de Siero en el 1852. Si sabes algo mas por favor dejame saber. Mil gracias, Aidita
RMontequin

A Montequin y Crespo familia

Post by RMontequin »

Hoping this helps some of you, as well as help us find out more about his ancestors.

Felix Montequin y Crespo was born in Oviedo, Asturias. His parents were Jose Montequin and Dominica Crespo. We believe he immigrated to Cuba in the mid to late 1880's. He was married at least twice, first to Evarista Leon Hernandez, with whom he had two girls, Soledad and Leonor. Later, he married Consuelo Andrea Soria Cordova and together they had 4 sons (Andres, Jose Tirso, Pedro & Domingo) and 1 daughter (Maria Concepcion). Felix passed away in Cuba between 1921 and 1926.

The Montequin Soria branch:

* Consuelo Andrea was born in Cuba in 1876. In 1961, she immigrated to the US. She passed away in 1963 in California.

* Maria Concepcion was born in 1916 in Cuba. There she married, becoming a de los Prados and had two children, Leonardo and Teresa). She immigrated to the US in 1961 and passed away in 2013 in California.

* Domingo was born in Cuba about 1907. He married Carmen Fernandez Almanza and together they had one son, Carlos Manuel. He passed away in Cuba (date unknown).

* Pedro was born in Cuba in 1908. He married Maria Suarez and together they had two sons, Pedro Jr and Felix Domingo. In about 1962, he and his wife immigrated to Puerto Rico. He passed away in 1988.

* Jose was born in 1905 in Cuba. He married Mariana Abraham, and they had one son, Felix Alberto. In 1961, he immigrated to US and died in 1987.

* Andres was born in Cuba in 1901. He married Esther Victoria Ramentol, and they had one son, Javier. In about 1960, he permanently immigrated to the US. Andres died in 1987.

The Montequin/Leon branch:

* Evarista (information unknown)

* Soledad was born about 1890 in Cuba and married Manuel Zorrilla Perez. Together they had three boys, Mario Jose, Marco Antonio, and Felix Manuel. She passed away in 1971.

* Leonor (information unknown, except that she became a nun)

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”