Friends of Donora, Anmoore and Asturias

Post by jbarbo »

Saludos a todos,

Por favor, leen el post ' Donora Spanish Soccer Teams '. He añadido muchas
fotos de familia, amistades y actividades . Quiero poner mas información
cuando la tenga. Les invito a poner sus fotos y la historía de su familia. Yo
sé que tenemos mucho en común.

Quiero dar mil grácias a Luiña por su cariñosa ayuda, su tiempo con otros
y su amistad. La información de familia es muy importante. Estoy aprendiendo mucho en este foro. Gracias a todos que contribuyen.

Hello to everyone,

Please read the post ' Donora Spanish Soccer Teams '. I have added many photos of family, friends and activities. I want to include more
information when I have it. I invite you to post your photos and family
history. I know that we have a lot in common.

I want to thank Luiña for her caring assistance, her time helping others and her friendship. The family information is very important. I am
learning a lot in this forum. Thanks to everyone who contribute.
Eric Smith Fernandez

Post by Eric Smith Fernandez »

Gracias, Señor Barbao.

Hablé hoy con Pépe por télefono. Le debo uno. Estoy muy contento de conocer a mi familia. Requetémuchisimas gracias. Dejáme saber si puedo ayudarle con algo en el futuro.

Eric.
Soy un estudiante. Quiero estar seguro de que estoy escribiendo bien Si alguien se da cuenta de los errores gramaticales míos en los mensajes ¿Me puede avisar?
Barbara Alonso Novellino

Post by Barbara Alonso Novellino »

Hi,

Does anyone know the (I think I have the spelling correct) Llanes family from Northview.

The mother's name was Mercedes...she had two sets of twins...Paul and Pauline...Lela and Leo (Lug), Tony Angel and Anita...those are the only names i remember.

Many of them have passed...I attended a Family Reuniion many years ago... Does anyone know this family/ They are cousins of mine.

Barbara Alonso Novellino
Ron Gonzalez

Post by Ron Gonzalez »

Barbara
I knew the Llaneza family, a very good family. Anita was a very good friend. What can you say about Lug, Angel? Good people all of them. The only one still with us lives in Virginia. I don't think she is well.
Barbara Alonso Novellino

Post by Barbara Alonso Novellino »

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your response. You are a world of knowledge. I am surprised though that you didn't know my family in Grasselli...the Gonzalez family. They had a tragedy in the 70's with their son. It was in all the papers and on TV. We called him Chuch.

I am wondering who is in Virginia. I know that Lela moved to Hampton Virginia many years ago and opened a Beauty Shop. I am wondering if that could be her. She has to be up in age...probably like my Mom who is 95.

Yes, they were wonderful people. I was sad to hear several years ago that Anita passed away.

The last time I saw them might have been in the 70's I think. They had a huge family reunion in a school in Northview.

Barbara Alonso Novellino

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”