Presntación de Indalecio Fernandez

Tell us your story!<br>
¡Dinos tu historia!

Moderator: Moderators

Indalecio Fernandez

Presntación de Indalecio Fernandez

Post by Indalecio Fernandez »

Para poder mandar un mensaje privado, las normas del foro, me dicen que mande algunos mensajes. Este es el de presentación: Mi nombre es Indalecio Fernández González, nací en San Martín de Podes, concejo de Gozón. Actualmente resido en la localidad de Pola de Lena. Trabajo de Guarda del Medio Natural (guardabosques) para el gobierno del Principado de Asturias. Un saludo a todos y me pongo a disposición de los socios del foro.

---
Trans. Is

In order to send a private message, according to this forum´s rules, I have been told to write a few posts. So here goes my introduction. My name is Indalecio Fernandez Gonzalez, born in San Martin de Podes, County Gozon. I currently live in Pola de Lena (La Pola L.lena) and I work as a forest ranger for the Principality of Asturias. Greetings to all and I´d be happy to answer any of your questions.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Welcome, Indalacio--your posting drew my attention for two reasons:

First, my great-grandmother's first name was Indalacia, which I recognize as the feminine form of your name. Apart from you and my great-grandmother, I have never encountered the name before among Spnaish-speaking people from any country. Does the name have any special significance among the people of Asturias?

Second, I note you are a forest ranger by profession. With your knowledge, can you direct me to any resources providing reliable information about hunting and fishing opportunities in Asturias available to American visitors? I am in the hunting and fishing outfitting business in the USA--in the mountain state of Idaho--and I and am an ardent outdoorsman. Any information will be appreciated. Again, welcome to the forum.

Daniel Blanco
Idaho, USA
Indalecio Fernandez

Post by Indalecio Fernandez »

Hola, Daniel. Buscando en internet, encuentro que mi nombre, parece proceder del idioma Vasco. Viene del término "fuerza". Desconocía que existía su forma femenina. Un Indalecio famoso, fué Indalecio Prieto, fué un político del siglo XX español. No es un nombre común en Asturias, ni siquiera en España, a mí me lo han puesto por mi bisabuelo.
Sobre tu aficción a la caza y la pesca, pregunta las dudas que tengas sobre Asturias. Lamentablemente no hablo inglés, por lo que utilizo el traductor de google y pierdo, quizás, algún matiz de tu texto, pero intentaré contestarte a lo que quieras.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome to Daniel and Indalecio!

Daniel, please open another thread in the section "About Asturias" so we can answer your question in the right place. That'll help others who have the same question find the answers.

---------------

¡Bienvenidos a Daniel y Indalecio!

Daniel, por favor, abre otro tema en la sección "Sobre Asturies" para que podamos responder a tu pregunta en el sitio correcto. Eso ayudará a otros que tengan la misma pregunta en encontrar las respuestas.

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”