Soy Vaqueiro

Poetry, novels, essays, etc.<br>
Poesía, novelas, ensayos, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Tineo

Soy Vaqueiro

Post by Tineo »

Hola,

Me podría alguien ayudar a recordar una vieja copla o poesía vaqueira que cantaba siempre mi abuela, y que ahora no recuerdo, más que como empieza y como termina:

Comienza con algo así como "Si, soy vaqueiro" más adelante (...) "ahora bajo (o subo) al puerto (o pueblo?)

Y termina: "Na mano un ramín d´acebo"

quisiera recordarla, pues me trae recuerdos de ella, ya que cuando la recitaba (rapidísimo y con viva voz) la "vieya" se ponia muy orgullosa, al recordar sus tierras vaqueiras.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Could anybody help Me, with an old vaqueiro Poem, wich my nany always
used to recitate, and now i dont remember of it? I only remember how it started and finished.

It Starts somehow like: "Si, Soy vaqueiro" and continues (...) "ahora bajo al puerto (o pueblo?)" , and finish with "Na mano un ramín d´acebo".

I wish to rember it because it remembers me to my nany and how proud she became when she recited it loudly, smiling, and very fast!!!

Thanks, Ta llueu
Hello, I´m a Son of Asturias too, my father came to Uruguay in 1956 from "conceyu de Tineo" where most of my family still living and in Avilés too.
I´m interested in all subjects that concerns Asturias.

Return to “Literature - Literatura”