learn asturian comu debe ser!!!!!

Vocabulary & grammar of Asturian & Bable, comparisons with Castilian.<br>
Vocabulario y gramática de asturianu y bable, comparaciones con castellano

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Translator

learn asturian comu debe ser!!!!!

Post by Chris »

My name is Chris Miller and I'm asturian. I'll try to rite good English (becouse I'm learning it).My father is American and my mother Asturian. I lived in Asturies almos my whole live.I feel Asturian but not Spanierd ,and I can explain it . Asturies is different to the rest of Spain.It has its own language and traditions.
Last edited by Chris on Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
Translator

lleelu que ye interesante/read it

Post by Chris »

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ASTURIANU GO TO http://www.asturies.com/asturianu/
ITS IN ENGLISH too
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME JUST WRITE ME AN E MAIL.
[note by Art: you may use the email icon below]

munches gracies/muchas gracias/thank you very much :mrgreen:
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

GENIAL! Me encantaron les grabaciones, sobre todo el hecho de que estén por zones distintes. A mí siempre me fizo muncha gracia cómo hablen de la "i" los de "Lis Cubis" y La Canga, en SM del Rey Aurelio y Langreo, lis manis, lis patatis, etc.

Creo que el Ayuntamiento de SMRA tiene una página similar con grabaciones de personas mayores del concejo, relatando su infancia, sus años de mina, etc. Lástima que con ellos se mueran estos localismos!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GREAT! I loved the recordings ,especially the fact that they are from different areas. I always thought the way the people of "Lis Cubis" (Las Cubas) and La Canga replace the the "e"s with "i"s (lis manis, lis patatis, etc.) was very funny.
I believe the County of San Martín del Rey Aurelio has a similar archive with recordings of older folks talking about their childhood, their mining years, etc. It's a shame that these local dialects are dying out with them!

Terechu
Chris
Translator

Post by Chris »

I Would like to record my grandfather talking in bable but he doesn't like to do it. I think he doesn't like it becouse he doesn't have someone to talk to in bable.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I wonder if there is someone else with a grandparent who would enjoy speaking Bable with Chris' grandfather?

------------

¿Me pregunto se hay otra socio del foro con un abuelo que disfrutaría hablar en Bable con el abuelo de Chris?

Return to “Asturian & Bable - Asturianu y bables”