Sections of the forum & site / Secciónes del foro y sit

Topics that are out of date or are no longer of interest.<br>
Temas que son anticuado o ya no tienen intéres.

Moderator: Moderators

Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Hi, Fredo Saxo,

That'd be great! Is there an area of the forum you'd like to work on?

Actually, one thing we really need to work on is the "front end" of the site. That's the non-forum pages, like Home, Photo Album, Terms of Use, etc. Would you be interested in helping with that?

Whichever project you chose, please know that we want this to be enjoyable. You can work at your own pace.

Thanks and best wishes,
Art

-----------

Hola, Fredo Saxo,

¡Sería estupendo! ¿Hay un sección del foro en que quieres traducir?

En realidad, una projecto que precisa ayuda es traducir los páginas que no son del foro: Home, Photo Album, Terms of Use, etc. ¿Querrías ayudar con este projecto?

Pero elijas lo que elijas, es importante que sea agradable para tí. Puedes trabajar a tu propio ritmo.

Gracias y saludinos,
Art
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Hola Fredo y bienvenido! Estupendo que podamos contar contigo para echar una mano con las traducciones, nunca se puede tener demasiados traductores.
Creo que también nos hacía falta una saxofonista. Qué estilos tocas? Yo no estoy muy al día, me gustaban mucho Junior Walker y John Coltrane. Ahora parece que la industria de la musica no tiene mucha demanda de saxos, menos mal que aún tenemos a Branford Marsalis y Clarence Clemons (y Bill Clinton) 8) :lol:
A mí el saxo es, junto con la guitarra y la batería, el instrumento que más me gusta.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Fredo and welcome! Great that we can count on you to give us a hand translating, one can't have too many translators.
I believe we also needed a sax player. What styles do you play? I'm not very up-to-date, but I used to love Junior Walker and John Coltrane. It seems that the music industry has less demand for saxophones these days, but luckily there are still folks like Branford Marsalis and Clarence Clemons (and Bill Clinton) 8) :lol:
The saxophone is one of my favourite instruments, together with the guitar and the drums.

Saludos
Terechu
fredo_saxo
Translator

Count with me! / ¡Cuenta conmigo!

Post by fredo_saxo »

Hello! How is starting the new week? I hope it all works out well. Thanks for your warm welcome. I'd be pleased to translate the "front end" and helping on the develpment of the site.

Yes! I play saxophone and I love jazz. I like Sonny Rollins, he's a bit old now but still great. Amazing concert in London last april at Barbican. Among the new sax players, Joshua Redman, Chris Potter and Maceo Parker form part of the good musical scene.

Thanks and have a good week!

Fredy
--

¡Hola! ¿Cómo empezamos la semana! Espero que todo vaya bien. Gracias por este caluroso recibimiento. Traduciría el "frontal" con mucho gusto y poder ayudar al desarrollo de la web.

¡Sí! Toco el saxoy me encanta el jazz. Me gusta Sonny Rollins, aunque sea un poco viejo sigue siendo un fenómeno. Vaya pedazo de concierto en el Barbican de Londres en abril. Entre los nuevos saxofonistas, los nombres de Joshua Redman, Chris Potter y Maceo Parker aparecen entre los del buen panorama musical.

Gracias y ¡buena semana!

Fredy

Return to “Retired Threads - Hilos retirados”