Descendientes de Celia Longar Cadrecha, y otras de Longar

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

MariTe L

Descendientes de Celia Longar Cadrecha, y otras de Longar

Post by MariTe L »

[Art: He combinado estos mensajes.]

Hola soy Marite y me gustaría conectarme o tener alguna información de los descendientes de Celia Longar de Cadrecha que vivía en Los Angeles California en el barrio de Burbank. Tuve correspondencia hasta mas o menos 1958.

Soy la hija de su hermano Antonio Longar que residía en San Luis Argentina.

Además busco descendientes de mi tía Ramona Longar oriunda de Coviella que vivía en Tampa, Florida

También busco información sobre Conchita Longar y sus descendientes que tenían un meson El Castañu, puede que vivan en Arriondas y/o en Coviellas.

Muchas gracias

-----------------------------
trans. Art
[I've also combined these messages.]

Hello, I am Marite. I would like to make connection with or have any information about the descendants of Celia Longar de Cadrecha, who lived in Los Angeles California in the neighborhood of Burbank. I had been corresponding until about 1958.

I am the daughter of her brother Antonio Longar, who lived in San Luis, Argentina.

Also, I'm searching for descendants of my aunt Ramona Longar, originally from Coviella, who lived in Tampa, Florida

I'm also looking for information about Conchita Longar and her descendants, who had a bar/restaurant El Castañu, and who may have lived in Arriondas or in Coviellas.

Thank you very much!
aliadcox_cadrecha

Great-Granddaughter of Celia Longar Cadrecha

Post by aliadcox_cadrecha »

Hello Marite,

I just found this forum looking for information about my family's immigration to the United States. My Grandfather was Casimiro Cadrecha, and was one of the two the sons of Celia Longar Cadrecha.

My Grandfather and his family lived in Burbank until 1958 after which they moved to Portland Oregon. He and his wife (Mary) raised their 4 children here in Portland, My mother (Caren) is their second oldest child.

My grandfather and his brother (Joe Cadrecha) both passed away many years ago. They are survived by 6 children, and many grandchildren. Joe's wife, Evagelina (Evie) is still living and with her son's family in California. Our family in the states is not well connected, and I have always been eager to know more about my Asturian heritage and extended family.

I can see you posted this many years ago. I sincerely hope my reply finds you, and that it finds you well!

With love, Allison Adcox
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Welcome, Allison! If you don't hear from her by about 4/15, use the email button to contact me and we'll see if her email is still working.
Jasm

Post by Jasm »

En 1864 en el pueblo de Bode, parroquía de Pendás, concejo de Parres tenian fincas Antonio Longar y Valentín Longar.
06/02/1894 Valentín Longar y Sánchez de Bode, fue Alcalde de Parres.
MariTe L

Post by MariTe L »

Jasm wrote:En 1864 en el pueblo de Bode, parroquía de Pendás, concejo de Parres tenian fincas Antonio Longar y Valentín Longar.
06/02/1894 Valentín Longar y Sánchez de Bode, fue Alcalde de Parres.
Hola por las fechas que dices el Antonio Longar que mencionas sería mi abuelo
Nunca escuché nada sobre Valentín Longar
Gracias por el dato ahora me pondré a verificarlo y ver que más puedo encontrar
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Marite, has visto el mensaje de Allison? Dinos si lo necesitas traducido.
MariTe L

Post by MariTe L »

Hola, si ya leí el mensaje de Allison y nos pudimos poner en contacto
Muchas gracias
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Escribí a Allison. A ver...

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”