FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Arbol Genealogico Peique / Peique Family Tree

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HSPEIQUE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Arbol Genealogico Peique / Peique Family Tree Reply with quote

Hola a todos mi nombre es Helvio vivo en Brasil y soy hijo de españoles, estoy haciendo mi arbol genealogico, busco personas con mi apellido PEIQUE en todo el mundo. Gracias.
Respected gentlemen, I am making my genealogical tree and look for information on Augustin Peique I believe was born in Lafayette-Louiziana 1830. and information on Elizabeth Peique that died with 1 year of age in 1900 New Orleans-Louiziana.
Excuse me the mistakes because I don't speak English.
I await answer
Thank you very much
Helvio - Brazil
Sweeney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Peique Reply with quote

Sorry, I do not speak Spanish.

I found a Augustin Peique in the 1830 US CENSUS. He is listed as being between 30 and 40 years of age. He lives in the Lafayette Parish of Louisiana. I also found a Elizabeth Peique who died in New Orleans, Louisiana at the age of 1 month. She died 12 October 1900. She is found in the New Orleans, Louisiana Death Records Index, 1804 -1949, page 456, Volume 123. To obtain a copy of this vital record write to:

The Louisiana State Archives
3851 Essex lane, PO Box 94125, Baton Rouge, LA 70804

Good luck with your search! Cool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one Amancio Peique in Gijón, but it seems there are no others in Asturias. You can check the rest of Spain on Telefónica's website: www.paginasblancas.es

----------------------------------

Hay un tal Amancio Peique en Gijón, pero no parece que haya otros en Asturias. Puedes comprobar el resto de España en la página web de Telefónica: www.paginasblancas.es

Saludos
Terechu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: