Arbol Genealogico Peique / Peique Family Tree

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

HSPEIQUE

Arbol Genealogico Peique / Peique Family Tree

Post by HSPEIQUE »

Hola a todos mi nombre es Helvio vivo en Brasil y soy hijo de españoles, estoy haciendo mi arbol genealogico, busco personas con mi apellido PEIQUE en todo el mundo. Gracias.
Respected gentlemen, I am making my genealogical tree and look for information on Augustin Peique I believe was born in Lafayette-Louiziana 1830. and information on Elizabeth Peique that died with 1 year of age in 1900 New Orleans-Louiziana.
Excuse me the mistakes because I don't speak English.
I await answer
Thank you very much
Helvio - Brazil
Hola estoy haciendo mi arbol genealogico, busco información sobre apellido Peique.
Gracias
Sweeney

Peique

Post by Sweeney »

Sorry, I do not speak Spanish.

I found a Augustin Peique in the 1830 US CENSUS. He is listed as being between 30 and 40 years of age. He lives in the Lafayette Parish of Louisiana. I also found a Elizabeth Peique who died in New Orleans, Louisiana at the age of 1 month. She died 12 October 1900. She is found in the New Orleans, Louisiana Death Records Index, 1804 -1949, page 456, Volume 123. To obtain a copy of this vital record write to:

The Louisiana State Archives
3851 Essex lane, PO Box 94125, Baton Rouge, LA 70804

Good luck with your search! 8)
Donna
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

There is one Amancio Peique in Gijón, but it seems there are no others in Asturias. You can check the rest of Spain on Telefónica's website: www.paginasblancas.es

----------------------------------

Hay un tal Amancio Peique en Gijón, pero no parece que haya otros en Asturias. Puedes comprobar el resto de España en la página web de Telefónica: www.paginasblancas.es

Saludos
Terechu

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”