Bob has been ill - Bob ha sido enfermo

Topics that are out of date or are no longer of interest.<br>
Temas que son anticuado o ya no tienen intéres.

Moderator: Moderators

Art
Site Admin

Bob has been ill - Bob ha sido enfermo

Post by Art »

I'm sorry to report that one of our moderators, Bob, has been seriously ill for nearly two weeks. He was in the hospital for a while and is now recovering his strength in a rehabilitation center. Apparently Bob has internet access now, so I expect that he'll be participating in the forum even while in rehab.

You can send him cards to:
[Art: Bob is no longer at this address. If you need a mailing address, email me.]
Robert Martinez
c/o Grimes Health Center
1354 Chapel St.
New Haven, CT 06511

Email me if you want his phone number so you can call him at the rehab center.

We look forward to having you up and around again soon, Bob!

-----------------------

Lamento informaros de que uno de nuestros moderadores, Bob, que ha estado gravemente enfermo durante casi dos semanas. Estaba en el hospital por un tiempo y ahora está recuperando su fortaleza física en un centro de rehabilitación. Aparentemente, Bob tiene acceso a Internet, así que espero que estará participando en el foro aunque en rehabilitación.

Puedes enviarle cartas a:
[Art: Bob no está en esta dirección ahora. Si necesitas una dirección postal, contáctame por correo electrónico.]
Robert Martinez
c/o Grimes Health Center
1354 Chapel St.
New Haven, CT 06511

Envíame un correo electrónico si quieres su número de teléfono para llamarle en el centro de rehabilitación.

¡Esperamos que estés todo de nuevo pronto, Bob!
Last edited by Art on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
is

Post by is »

Hey Bob--Do you need a care package with chourizos and vacuum packed cheese? Let us know. We deliver!
Raquel M

Get well soon !!!!!

Post by Raquel M »

Hi Bob !!!
How are you?

You need to eat chicken soup and relax!
You will be OK.
Get well soon!!! Raquel

------

Hola Bob!!!
Como tu estas ?

Tu necesitas sopa de pollo y relajarte.
Tu estaras bien.
Recuperate pronto!!! Raquel
Celtica

Post by Celtica »

Unfortunately, I have not invested enough time in this forum to follow his contributions. I do, however, wish Bob the best and hope for a speedy recovery.
Villamil

Post by Villamil »

Marta Elena Díaz García

Post by Marta Elena Díaz García »

Bob, I wish to send you a bunch of Asturian flowers, whole lot of Asturian bear hugs, a nice cup of Asturian chicken soup and a little bit of Asturian sunshine for you to get a speedy recovery,

Marta
Betty

Post by Betty »

Bob, Sincere wishes for your speedy recovery!
We miss you on the forum!
Betty Vega Fockler
Xose

Post by Xose »

Bob, get well soon buddy!!!!
Art
Site Admin

Update on Bob - Qué pasa con Bob

Post by Art »

You've probably noticed that Bob has been very quiet in recent months. Several of us have spoken with Bob over the past weeks. It sounds like he's still having trouble. It would probably help to send a card or email to cheer him up.

On top of all the physical troubles, AT&T recently destroyed his email account, so he has lost all of his email addresses. In other words, Bob doesn't have your email address and you don't have his new one.

If you want to contact Bob, you'll have to email his new address, which you can find at the bottom of this page:
http://www.asturianus.org/aboutUs/aboutBobMartinez.html

Thanks for your support!

---------------------------

Probablemente has notado que Bob ha sido muy silencioso en los meses recientes. Algunos de nosotros hemos hablado con Bob en las últimas semanas. Parece que todavía está sufriendo problemas. Es probable que le ayude una carta o correo electrónico para animarle.

Por encima de todos los problemas físicos, AT&T ha destruido su cuenta de correo electrónico, por lo que ha perdido todos las direcciones de correo electrónico. Es decir, Bob no tiene tu dirección de correo electrónico y tu no tienes su nueva dirección.

Si deseas ponerte en contacto con Bob por correo electrónico, tendrás que usar su nueva dirección, lo que se puede encontrar en la parte inferior de esta página:
http://www.asturianus.org/es/aboutUs/ab ... tinez.html

¡Gracias por tu apoyo!
Terechu

Post by Terechu »

I hope AT&T hasn't lost all your e-mails, with photos and everything! That would be enough to drive anybody up the wall!
I hope you're slowly getting better. Think of the grandkids and that you still have the trip to Asturias pending!
Un abrazu
Terechu
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Yep, AT&T lost it all.

-------------

Sí, AT&T perdió todo eso.
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I was really pleased when Bob called me tonight by phone. He asked me for advice on applying for Spanish nationality. The fact that he's taking initiative and reaching out makes it sound like he's feeling much better. I'm impressed and happy for Bob!

Bob says that he's still unable to receive emails, so snail mail or phone are the best ways to reach Bob. Let me know if you want his contact info.

--------------------------------------

Estuve muy contento cuando Bob me llamó por teléfono hoy por la noche. Me pidió consejo sobre cómo solicitar la nacionalidad española. El hecho de que está tomando iniciativa y se esfuérza indica que se siente mucho mejor. Estoy impresionado y feliz por Bob!

Bob dice que todavía no puede recibir mensajes de correo electrónico. Por eso, correo postal o llamadas telefónicas son las mejores maneras de contactar a Bob. Dimer si quieres su información de contacto.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I am happy to report that I am feeling much better, organizing my documents
for Spanish citizenship, enjoying good restaurants, etc Meredythe will be here (New Haven) tomorrow. When in Rocprt, we live in the same building, but mostly together
Rvega

Post by Rvega »

Bob,
Great to see you back on-line.
So glad that you are feeling better too !

Roberto Vega
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Whoa! What a pleasant surprise, Bob, to see a message from you!

-------------------

¡Muy bien! ¡Qué sorpresa tan feliz ver un mensaje tuyo, Bob!

Return to “Retired Threads - Hilos retirados”