50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4

Uvieu

Real Oviedo

Post by Uvieu »

G'day from Australia

My name is Jacob Farrar from Sydney Australia. I was born to an Australian father and an Asturian mother from Oviedo.

I recently visited Spain and especially Asturias to catch up with relatives I havn't seen for years, also made some amazing friends along the way. I love Asturias and am so proud of the region.

As a typical Australian I love my sports and fell in love with Real Oviedo who along with Sporting de Gijon fly the flag for Asturias on a national scale.
Recently Real Oviedo fell on hard times due to financial insecurity (read this great article on Real Oviedo - http://www.worldsoccer.com/features/reb ... 67151.html) and I am trying to promote and expose them throughout the English speaking world to become a fashionable club.

This proud and hard working city deserves a first class football team which many people behind the scenes at the club are trying to deliver them.

I myself have only recently created this supporters page which I have been updating for the past couple of months www.realoviedo.webs.com or you can follow me on twitter "RealOviedoCF" with the general marketing manager of Real Oviedo extremely pleased and excited at my wbesite.

Let me know what you think - PUXA UVIEU!
Visit my website: www.realoviedo.webs.com or follow me on twitter RealOviedoCF
Maestro Tomberi

Post by Maestro Tomberi »

1)As a Gijón townsfolk, I'm a Real Sporting de Gijón supporter thru and thru (as you can see in my sig) ;). When we went thru our period of decadence and when we almost disappeared, the "Sin Mecheros" faction (mocking the name of their "Symmachiarii" ultra faction) made our stance therefore unbearable... now it's our good turn.

2) Their financial crisis came because of their major; Gabino de Lorenzo, who instead of suppòrting the Real Oviedo team he decided to create the Oviedo ACF squad, betraying thus his very own citizens.

3) in their "non-profesional" category; this means, right now, they're receiving great helps like extra long added times and controversial referee actions in order to scale positions in the table, thing that happened with Alcalá, Atlético de Madrid B, Tenerife B, Sporting B...

So, Briefing... Real Oviedo? No, gracias ^_^

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”