FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Moving screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marta Elena Díaz García

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Moving screen Reply with quote

Hello Art:

I am including here the picture of the screen. You see, the problem arises when I finish to write the space I can see in the screen. Once I am about to finish the text box, then the right bar appears and continuously goes up, so I can not see what I am writing below the text box.
It is not dependent on Internet Explorer or Mozilla, all times happens.

It is very strange that it only happens to me...

Yours,
Marta

Last edited by Marta Elena Díaz García on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Text box scrolls up - cuadro de texto se desplaza arriba Reply with quote

That's an odd problem: the text box scrolls upward.

I was only vaguely aware of a problem like that, so thanks for asking about it. I've tested it out and now see what you're seeing. The key is that you have to fill the text box before it occurs.

There are several solutions.

If you want to continue using Internet Explorer 8, the simplest solution is to use Compatibility Mode. To do that, follow these steps:
  1. Click on "Tools" in the top menu. (If you don't see "Tools", hold down the "Alt" key while you type a "t").
  2. Click on "Compatibility View Settings".
  3. You'll see a text field that says "Add this website".
  4. Type this into the box:
    www.AsturianUS.org
  5. Click on "Add".
That should fix it permanently for this site.

If you don't plan to visit the website again, you could click on "Compatibility View" in the "Tools" menu to fix the problem just this one visit.

The other solution would be to switch to a more stable browser like FireFox or Safari.

Let me know how that goes!

---------------------------------

Eso es un problema extraño: el cuadro de texto se desplaza hacia arriba.

Sólo tenía una vaga idea de un problema así, así que te agradezco por plantear esta pregunta. Lo he probado y ahora veo lo que ves. La clave es que tienes que llenar el cuadro de texto antes de que ocurra.

Hay varias soluciones.

Si deseas seguir utilizando Internet Explorer 8, la solución más sencilla es utilizar el Modo de Compatibilidad [Compatibility Mode]. Para eso, sigue estos pasos:
[Nota que no sé como se escribe estas opciones en IE8/español.]
  1. Haz clic en "Herramientas" [Tools] en el menú superior. (Si no ves "Herramientas" [Tools], tal vez puedas mantenga presionada la tecla "Alt" mientras haces clic en la "t").
  2. Haz clic en "Ver configuraciones de compatibilidad" [Compatibility View Settings].
  3. Verás un campo de texto que dice algo como: "Agregar este sitio web" [Add this website].
  4. Escribe lo siguiente en el cuadro:
    www.AsturianUS.org
  5. Haz clic en "Añadir"[Add].
Así se lo arregla de manera permanente para este sitio web.

Si no planeas visitar este página web otra vez, puedes hacer clic en "Vista de compatibilidad" [Compatibility View] en el menú "Herramientas" [Tools] para solucionar el problema sólo por esta visita.

La otra solución sería cambiar a un navegador más estable como Firefox o Safari.

¡Dime como va!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: