FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Arnao

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Work & Industry - Trabajo e industria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron Gonzalez

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Arnao Reply with quote

Can anyone tell us more about this?

Arnao ya se vende. El Comercio

Faltan sólo unos días para que Arnao se convierta en zona de obras. El Ayuntamiento cuenta ya con los permisos necesarios para iniciar los trabajos de construcción de un museo de la minería que permitirá ...

What's this about Arnao?
Jesus_Aviles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Arnao se vende Reply with quote

I think that the meaning of that is that "Arnao announces itself", they are trying to make Arnao known.
The Day of the Earth took place that day and a hundred visitors were taken to Arnao, there they showed geological features and some slides about the mining and Arnao.
That's why they say they are "selling" Arnao, they mean "Touristically".
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Jesus, I had been wondering what "se vende" meant, too! It sounds like it means "marketing itself."

---------------------

¡Gracias, Jesús, me había preguntado sobre que significa "se vende", también! Parece que significa "márketing o comercialización de sí mismo."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Work & Industry - Trabajo e industria All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: