Elvira Randall - I'd like to introduce myself

Tell us your story!<br>
¡Dinos tu historia!

Moderator: Moderators

etrandall

Elvira Randall - I'd like to introduce myself

Post by etrandall »

My family originates from Asturias. They migrated to Moundsville, West Virginia. My father was the youngest of the children born to Elvira and Joseph Tamargo.

After my grandfather's death from tuberculosis, the family moved to New York City. My father is the only living child of Elvira and Joseph Tamargo. He is currently 91 years old.

I am looking forward to finding out more about my father's brothers and sisters who I only knew from my childhood.

etrandall
cmt261

Tamargos

Post by cmt261 »

Hi Elvira, my name is Cynthia Garcia Tamargo and i have a facebook page entitled Tamargo's Around the World. There is a member by the name of Jo Ellen...i am assuming that you know of her as she says she is the ggdaughter of your grparents...if not, please let me know and i will put you in touch. Unfortunately, WE are not related. :cry:
cynthia garcia tamargo
j0ellen71

Post by j0ellen71 »

To Cynthia - Thank you for pointing ETRandall in my direction on FB. We are, in fact, related. I never knew of her. She's my 2nd cousin.
Jasm

Post by Jasm »

No creo que tenga que ver con usted, en 1895 estaba en Estados Unidos Francisco Tamargo Suárez, hijo de Francisco y Elvira, de Rañeces, Grado
I do not think it has anything to do with you, in 1895 Francisco Tamargo Suarez was in United States, son of Francisco and Elvira, from Rañeces, Grado
Espero no haberle hecho perder su tiempo.
I hope I did not waste your time
I apologize by my English (I don't speak English)

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”