FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Practicando el castellano en CT USA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Castilian Spanish - Castellano
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Practicando el castellano en CT USA? Reply with quote

Hola!

Perdon si esto es un tema raro. Soy americana, pero vivi en asturias (en Oviedo) el ano pasado- ensene ingles alli. Me encanto oviedo y asturias- quiero vivir alli. Echo de menos el sitio, mis amigos, todo.
Por ahora, estoy en connecticut, donde vivo y trabajo. Me gustaria mucho practicar para mantener mi espanol. Si alguien vive aqui (fairfield county) y quiere quedar, seria genial.
Bertin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

¿Oviedo? ¡Es mejor Gijón! Laughing

Un abrazo.
Bob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Oviedo etc. Reply with quote

I've never been to Oviedo (Uvieu), but Gijón (Xixón) is a fantastic city to visit. Good food all over, and friendly people. I like Avilés too. Many interesting churches, parks and restaurants. A good place to sit at an outdoor café and listen in on conversations. I recall one in which an American woman who spoke no Spanish, but thought she knew a little Italian, used "con Io" (which should be "con me" in good Italian) to mean "with me," much to the raucous laughter of the Spanish women sitting with her. "Con Io" is pronounced very much like "coño."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Castilian Spanish - Castellano All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: