My email was returned as blacklisted

Have a question? Run into a problem on the site? Please tell us.<br>
¿Tienes una pregunta? ¿Topaste un problema en el sitio? Dinos.

Moderator: Moderators

Susan Burden

My email was returned as blacklisted

Post by Susan Burden »

Hi Art, I tried to email Carlos to reply to his email and thank him for his help, but it was returned and says I'm "blacklisted" What does this mean? I hope it doesn't mean that somebody thinks I said something bad. Can you explain? Thank you, Susan Burden
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

I'm sorry you've experienced this problem. That's an odd one, but we've had some trouble recently with AOL messages, so this isn't the first time.

I have emailed you so you'll have my address. Can you forward the message you received to me? In particular I need the email's "headers", which I think should be sent if you just forward it. (You can cut out the message you wrote to Carlos, if you want.) By looking at the headers I can generally tell what and where the problem is.
Susan Burden

thanks!

Post by Susan Burden »

Thanks Art, for looking into this for me. Susan
Carlos

Received

Post by Carlos »

Hi Susan, I perfectly received your mail through Art. Already I responded to you in private, I hope that you received it without problem. I wait for your news when you wish them.

Saludinos dende Asturies. :)
Susan Burden

thank you

Post by Susan Burden »

Hi Carlos, thank you for your email. You are very kind. I appreciate your advice. Best regards, Susan
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

We're going to move the forum to a new data center, so we can avoid this problem with AOL and ISP's like Carlos'. At least, we can hope that it will be better!

For now, though I'm guessing we still can't send email messages to some ISPs.

Return to “Need Help? - ¿Precisas ayuda?”