TRABAJO PARA ASTURIANA EN EEUU/ JOB IN EEUU!!

Tell us your story!<br>
¡Dinos tu historia!

Moderator: Moderators

patrifer

TRABAJO PARA ASTURIANA EN EEUU/ JOB IN EEUU!!

Post by patrifer »

Hola busco q trabajo en EEUU y alojamiento y que mejor que preguntar en un foro dedicado a Asturias donde me sienta mas arropada...tengo 25 años , no me importa el tipo de trabajo solo alguien que me pueda ayudar a buscar trabajo o si sabe de algo que me lo diga por favor. E n un principio me gustaria ir a california..pero no importaria ...
Espero poder conseguirlo
Saludos;)

------------------------

Hello I look for work in the USA and accommodation and that better that to ask in a forum dedicated to Asturias where I should feel more wrapped up... I am 25 years old, does not import the type of alone work for me anybody that he could help me to look for work or if he knows of something that says it to me please. And n I would like to go a beginning to california. but it would not be important...
I hope to be able to obtain it
Greetings;)
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

¡Bienvenida, Patricia!

Creo, pero no estoy cierto, que hay sólo cinco modos legales para entrar el país.
  • Como estudiante, puedes estudiar aquí en una universidad. Después, si tienes un habilidad que se precisa aquí (como puedes enseñar castellano), tal vez recibes un visado para trabajar. Algunos estudiantes postgraduados reciben ayuda para la matrícula y un poco para mantenerse si enseñan en la universidad durante sus estudios postgraduados.
  • Es posible casarse con un ciudadano estadounidense, pero aún tarda bastante tiempo arreglar la documentación.
  • Es posible ganar una lotería para una visado. Creo que hay más información en la página del US State Department.
  • Si tienes un habilidad y hay poco gente disponible con ésta en los EE.UU., o si eres uno de los mejores en tu campo, es posible ganar un visado para trabajar. Sé que algunos estados dan permiso para trabajar como profesores en los colegios (escuelas secundarios), para los programas que conozco no duran más de dos o tres años.
  • Se puede entrar el país como empleado de un empresa española o del gobierno o otra entidad internacional.
La mayoría de estos modos precisan habilidades y educación.

Tal vez alguien demás tiene otra idea.

----------------

Welcome, Patricia!

I think, but I'm not certain, that there are only five legal ways to enter the country.
  • As a student, you can study at a university here. Then, if you have a skill that is needed here (for example, if you can teach Castilian), you may get a visa to work. Some graduate students receive tuition assistance and a little money to help with living expenses if they teach at the university during their postgraduate studies.
  • It is possible to marry a U.S. citizen, but still takes some time to obtain the documentation.
  • It is possible to win a lottery for a visa. I think there is more information on the website of the US State Department.
  • If you have a skill and there are few people available with that skill in the US., or if you are one of the best in your field, it is possible to get a visa to work here. I know some states hire foreigners to work as teachers in the secondary schools, but the programs I know about do not last more than two or three years.
  • You can enter the country as an employee of a Spanish company or of the Spanish government or of other international entity.
Most of these modes require skills and education.

Maybe someone else has another idea.

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”