wanted to contact artist, Lloyd Fernandez

Tell us your story!<br>
¡Dinos tu historia!

Moderator: Moderators

alinamima1

wanted to contact artist, Lloyd Fernandez

Post by alinamima1 »

I am interested in contacting watercolor artist, Lloyd Fernandez. He painted a portrait of my mother in Dec. of 1997. I found he may be a part of this community. I wanted to let him know my mother's paternal grandmother's name was Fernandez too. I am a geneologist and so, I found this ironic. However, my mother's ancestral roots for the Fernandez name is in Villa De Garcia, N.L., Mx.

This is a fascinating site though. It is so specific to the ethinic background. This community reminds me of where my cousin's ancestry is from. The last name there is De La Haya; in case anyone connects to this name.
Lloyd

Post by Lloyd »

Hello. I haven't been on this forum for a long time and someone in my family just told me about your post. I still live in San Antonio and sometimes paint, but not as much as I did in the past. You can contact me at [Art: I have removed the email. We do not allow email addresses in the forum. You can use the "email" buttons to contact each other.]

What a surprise to see your post. Regards.

Lloyd Fernandez
Lloyd Fernandez
San Antonio, Tx
Art
Site Admin

Post by Art »

Lloyd, if you want to contact a member, please use the "email" button. We do not allow email addresses in the forum because they make life easy for spammers.

----------------------

Lloyd, si quieres comunicar con un miembro, se ruega usar el botón que dice "email". No permitamos direcciones de correo electrónico en el foro porque hacen la vida muy fácil para los spammers.

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”