Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Yahoo's Food Person of the Year

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Asturian Hall of Fame - Sala de fama asturiana
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
Manuell Alvarez

Rexistrau: 14 Xun 2011
Mensaxes: 232

MensaxePublicao: Dom Avi 27, 2015 8:38 am    Asuntu: Yahoo's Food Person of the Year Responder citando

I am very pleased to announce that Chef Jose Andres, has been named as one of Yahoo's food persons of the year, (2015). I would hope that I can meet him one day and dine in his Washington, D.C. restaurants. He became an American citizen in 2013.

Manny
Tornar arriba  
Art
Site Admin

Rexistrau: 17 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 4498
Llugar: Maryland

MensaxePublicao: Sab Xin 09, 2016 11:23 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

Wow, I didn't know he was a US citizen now! That may make his taxes easier to deal with.
Tornar arriba  
Manuell Alvarez

Rexistrau: 14 Xun 2011
Mensaxes: 232

MensaxePublicao: Dom Xin 10, 2016 9:23 am    Asuntu: Responder citando

Happy New Year Art,

It was news to me, until I read the article. The citizenship question seems to be a hot button topic currently. It raises a question in my mind about my three cousins who were born here, but traveled back to Spain during the Great Depression with their parents. If the three did not renounce their right to American citizenship, would they, and their children be eligible for citizenship status? I know that this off the subject matter, and probably should be raised under a different posting.

Hopefully, he sold enough Asturian cuisine to pay his taxes.

Manny
Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Asturian Hall of Fame - Sala de fama asturiana Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design