FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
The Mass Shooting in Orlando FL 6/12/16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> General Discussion - Discusión general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: The Mass Shooting in Orlando FL 6/12/16 Reply with quote

I hope I speak for all of us in saying we are saddened and outraged by the mass shooting in Orlando,FL, a crime, which appears to be both a hate crime and terrorism. This sad and disturbing event occurred in Orlando, FL, where some Asturian-Americans live. [Orlando is about 80 minutes from Tampa, which may be the most Asturian of all the cities in North America.]

AsturianUS has received a request from the Asturian periodical, El Commercio, for assistance in reporting on the mass shooting in Orlando on June 12, 2016.

Noelia A. Erausquin from El Commercio wrote:
Noelia Erausquin wrote:
Les escribo del diario El Comercio, de Asturias, porque estamos intentando localizar a algún asturiano en Orlando, debido a la masacre de este fin de semana, para que nos cuente cómo están viviendo esta tragedia y cómo es la comunidad asturiana en Orlando, si es que existe. No sé si podrían ayudarme en esta tarea. Un saludo y gracias

If you would like Noelia's contact information, please contact me using the "email" button at the bottom of this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> General Discussion - Discusión general All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: