FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Blanco Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Our Photo Album - Nuestro álbum de fotos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erlene Best

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Blanco Family Reply with quote

My grandfather was Joseph "Jose" Ramon Blanco,1885 he was born in Matanza Cuba. But I have learned that his father (#2) came from Asturia, Spain. He married to Concepeion Capestany.

My great grandfather was also name Jose Ramon Blanco (#2) born around 1860, his father was Jose Ramon Blanco 1830 (#1). I have been told that Jose (#1), had 3 sons that we know of: Donato 1855, Jose (*) and Victorino (Spainard) Blanco. We know that Donato and my Jose went to Cuba. But that is all we know.

I have done DNA, on ancestry is Spain. (German&Ireland) my father side. Spain could only be Blanco side. I have attach a photo of Jose #2, Joseph (3#), Ramon Blanco taken in Cuba in the early 1900.
GEDMatch....A118360

my grandfather full name: JOSEPH RAMON PHILLIP AUGUSTUS CAPESTANY de BLANCO

Posted two photos: Jose Ramon Blanco #2 with my grandfather: Jose Ramon Blanco #3 and brother Ramon Blanco.
Second photo is of my great grandfather by himself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No creo que tenga que ver con usted, por usted dice con Donato, el año de 1855.
Pero el 15/06/1859, pide al Ministerio de Ultramar, pasaporte Donato Blanco, del pueblo de Piñera, Cudillero, para La Habana.
I don't think that this information has to do with you, because you say with Donato, the year of 1855.
But the 15/06/1859, Donato Blanco apply for pasaport to the Ultramar Ministry, of the village of Piñera, Cudillero, for La Habana.

A principio del s. XIX, pasaron varios Capestany, de Altafulla - Tarragona (Cataluña), a La Habana.
At the beginning of the s. XIX, passed several Capestany, from Altafulla - Tarragona (Catalonia), to Havana.

Perdone las molestias, si le he hecho perder su tiempo.
Sorry for the inconvenience, if I wasted your time.

I apologize by my English (I don't speak English)
Erlene Best

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for Donato Blanco information. I sorry I don't speak spanish. I have forward you message to family member. To see if he has any questions.

Is that his birth date or passport date?
Thank you again

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1859, it is the year, that Donato applied for passport.
It would be good to know the second surname of Jose Ramon (#1) or (#2).

Joaquin Maria Capestany Rius, 30/10/1822, he applied for to go to La Habana, to continue the business of the family members, and Parent-owned interests. He was from Altafulla (Tarragona - Cataluña)
Florencio Capestany Gatell, 24/12/1831, he applied for to go to La Habana, to work in the shop of his uncle Jose Gatell. He was from Altafulla (Tarragona - Cataluña)

I apologize by my English (I don't speak English)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Our Photo Album - Nuestro álbum de fotos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: