Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Cachopos

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Meats - Carnes
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
Bob

Rexistrau: 24 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 1739
Llugar: Connecticut and Massachusetts

MensaxePublicao: Llu Abr 02, 2012 1:48 pm    Asuntu: Cachopos Responder citando

Cachopos

4 double veal cutlets
4 slices serrano ham
4 slices boiled ham
8 thin slices Beyos sheep’s milk cheese
1 egg
Breadcrumbs

Tenderize the veal cutlets by kneading them with your fist, or gently pound them out between pieces of plastic wrap. Lay the veal on a worktop and season to taste. Place a few slices of Beyos cheese, a slice ofserrano ham, a slice of boiled ham and another layer of cheese on each cutlet. Place the other half of the cutlet on top, to enclose the stuffing.

Carefully coat the cachopo in the breadcrumbs and then dip in the beaten egg and again coat with the breadcrumbs, making sure it is evenly coated and that the cheese does not come out when being fried.

Fry in plenty of hot oil. Remove the excess oil by draining the cachopo on paper towels after removing it from the pan. .

Accompany with French fries and peppers, if desired.
Tornar arriba  
Charolette

Rexistrau: 22 Mar 2006
Mensaxes: 115
Llugar: Albany Oregon

MensaxePublicao: Llu Abr 02, 2012 6:07 pm    Asuntu: Beyos cheese Responder citando

Is it possible to use another kind of cheese? I have never seen the Beyos and I don't see it on La Tienda.
Tornar arriba  
Maestro Tomberi

Rexistrau: 21 Ago 2009
Mensaxes: 170
Llugar: Gijón, Asturias

MensaxePublicao: Mar Abr 03, 2012 7:28 am    Asuntu: Responder citando

Yes. In fact the custom and key is to use any kind of cheese tasty and easy to melt down, altough in some places you can see them done even with La Peral cheese (and that does taste great).

Besides this, I seldom see both york ham and cured ham inside, but one of them. Yet, I'd do that.

Maestro Tomberi, creador de fantasía y surrealismo
Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> Meats - Carnes Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design