FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Cigarrillos de Tolosa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Desserts - Postres
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evelyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Cigarrillos de Tolosa Reply with quote

After receiving a can of these delicious butter cookies for the holidays, we're addicted! Am sure there must be traditional recipes out there and that they're probably not too difficult to make. Can anyone provide a recipe? Thanks!
Terechu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evelyn, I have been trying to find that recipe for ages, it's just not to be found! In fact, the only time I ate those butter cookies was in the province of Guipúzcoa and I believe they are not very well known outside the Basque Country. I'm told that Casa Eceiza, a Tolosa pastry shop, has started to package and sell them in Madrid delis, but I have not been able to find any.
-------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn, yo llevo intentando dar con esa receta hace siglos, y no hay manera! De hecho, la única vez que comí estas galletas fue en Guipúzcoa y creo que son bastante desconocidas fuera del País Vasco. Tengo entendido que Casa Eceiza, una pastelería de Tolosa, las está empezando a vender en tiendas de delicatessen en Madrid, pero yo no las encontré todavía.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Desserts - Postres All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: