FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
Lost cousin of Victor Martinez Artime in West Virginia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Lost cousin of Victor Martinez Artime in West Virginia Reply with quote

My father has an early childhood memory of my grandfather's cousin visiting for a while. Possible dates are between about 1920 and 1925. The family lived in Spelter (Ziesing), WV, and briefly in other nearby towns. My grandfather was Victor Martinez Artime, and his cousin was nicknamed "Bis" (or perhaps "Vis"). I have no other name for him. Family legend has it that he was loath to pay anything toward the cost of his room and board. If anyone knows of my grandfather's cousin Bis, I would very much appreciate your posting whatever information you have.

Bob Martinez
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Genealogy - Genealogía All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: