Just want to say Wow!!!

Suggest a new forum theme or link.<br>Tell us about a photo or article you want to add to the site.<br>
Sugiere un nuevo enlace o tema para el foro.<br>Dinos de una foto o artículo que quieres añadir al sitio.

Moderator: Moderators

jedrosa

Just want to say Wow!!!

Post by jedrosa »

This is the first time I have ever looked at this website and I just wanted to say that I am awe struck by the amount of information and networking that the site provides. I was born and raised in New York City. My dad was born in the small town of Vidal near Trabada, Lugo but pretty much grew up in Asturias. When they moved to Asturias my grand parents and dad lived in Santiago del Monte by Ranon (very near to where the airport is now). They then moved to Nubledo in Corvera, before finally settling down in Las Vegas de Corvera where my family still lives.

My sister and I grew up going to Las Vegas each and every summer when school was out. I grew up riding on bike with friends to many of the towns mentioned by many on this website like Piedras Blancas, Salinas, Santa Maria del Mar, Candas, and many more. I am very glad that I was able to experience life with my grand parents even if it was only for 3 months of the year.

I was able to take my Wyoming native wife to see where I experienced many "firsts" in 2000. The only sad thing is to think that my children will not be able to experience and see all that I did. I wanted to thank all that have contributed to this website for bringing back great memories...I get to go back for my best friend's wedding this coming summer in Las Vegas.

Return to “Suggest? Submission? - Sugerencia? propuesta?”