Grabaciones históricas de toná / Historic "toná"

Group &amp; solo; voice, bagpipe, guitar, drum, etc.<br>
Banda y solo; voz, gaita, guitarra, tambor, etc.

Moderators: mariamatoyos, Chris, Moderators

Terechu

Grabaciones históricas de toná / Historic "toná"

Post by Terechu »

Estoy absolutamente extasiada (y al borde de las lágrimas). Según escribo esto estoy escuchando un CD con grabaciones históricas los años 40 y 50 "Dos campeones de la música asturiana", José Requejo y José Noriega, acompañados a la gaita por un alucinante José Remis Ovalle (Gaiteru Mayor de Asturias). La calidad de la grabación es muy mala, porque son muy antiguas, pero lo estoy flipando todo! No sé cuál canta mejor.
Lo tienen en la tienda de discos La Piraña en la Plaza de San Miguel de Gijón.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am in extasy (and close to tears). As I'm writing this I'm listening to a CD with historic recordings from the 40's and 50's "Dos campeones de la música asturiana", José Requejo and José Noriega, accompanied by an out-of-this-world José Remis Ovalle (Chief Bagpiper of Asturias). The sound quality is quite poor because the recordings are pretty old, but I'm flipping out! I couldn't say which of the two sings better.
They have the CD in the record store Piraña in the Plaza de San Miguel in Gijón.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The CD Terechu wrote about is also available from Asturshop at http://www.asturshop.com/asturshop/info ... ducto=1908 which ships to the US. I have had good experiences in making purchases from them.

Return to “Music - Música”