Tell us your story!<br>
¡Dinos tu historia!

Moderator: Moderators

Terechu
asturias_and_me:

Terechu

Post by Terechu »

Hola a todos,

Me llamo María Teresa, pero en casa de mi familia paterna me llaman Terechu porque soy la más joven de cinco Teresas.

Mi padre era natural de Ribadesella, y mis abuelos paternos del concejo de Llanes. Mi madre es natural de Sotrondio y mis abuelos maternos de Blimea (concejo de S. Martín del Rey Aurelio).

Yo nací en Sotrondio, pero cuando tenía nueve años nos fuimos a vivir a Alemania. Viví 13 años en Alemania y luego me fuí a Estados Unidos, donde trabajé 4 años. Volví a Asturias definitivamente en 1982 y me instalé en Gijón.

Estoy casada y tengo una hija.

Mis aficiones son la literatura, la música y cocinar.

Un abrazo a todos
Terechu

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

My name is Maria Teresa , but on my father's side of the family they call me Terechu, because I'm the youngest of 5 Teresas.

My father was from Ribadesella and my paternal grandparents from the "Concejo de Llanes" (municipality or county of Llanes). My mother is from Sotrondio and my maternal grandparents from Blimea (both towns are in San Martín del Rey Aurelio).

I was born in Sotrondio, but we moved to Germany when I was 9 years old. I lived in Germany for 13 years and then moved to the USA where I worked for 4 years.

I returned to Asturias for good in 1982 and settled in Gijón. I'm married and have a daughter.

My hobbies are literature, music and cooking.

Hugs
Terechu

Return to “Introduction of Members - Presentación de miembros”