FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
The Arrojo Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Our Photo Album - Nuestro álbum de fotos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron Gonzalez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: The Arrojo Family Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say that I don't know all the people in this picture, but happy to say I know some of them. On the left side sitting in the chair is Isadoar Arrojo my great grandfather. The lady with her left hand on the man's shoulder is Adela Arrojo. The lady to the left in white is Victorina (Adela's daughter) Arrojo Mendez. Of the two girls to the far right, one of then is my grandmother. I think I know that she is the one in the dark suit because it looks more like her.
Suronda
Co-Founder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Correction to the Arrojo Family picture : Names Reply with quote

I´m here with my cousins Maria Victoria and Almudena, and we have been working on correcting these names.

From left to right:

Pepe (Jose Arrojo) El Picoto, sister of Jose, "Tia Pepa" (Josefa Arrojo Martinez), Adela Arrojo Martinez, (seated) Isidoro Loche, standing with her hand on Isidoro´s shoulder in white, Victorina (Arrojo) Mendez, daugher of Adela, Eliva, Arrojo Martinez, Felisa Arrojo Martinez, and the little one in front is Aurora Arrojo Martinez.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Our Photo Album - Nuestro álbum de fotos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: