Entrugues frecuentesEntrugues frecuentes          BuscarBuscar          MiembrosMiembros          Grupos d'UsuariosGrupos d'Usuarios    RexistraseRexistrase 
 PerfilPerfil          Entre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaosEntre pa ver los sus mensaxes privaos          ConectaseConectase          
Elecciones a Cortes Gen. 28/4/2019 Elections for the Cortes

Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> The Future of Asturias - El futuro de Asturias
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaxe
Art
Site Admin

Rexistrau: 17 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 4493
Llugar: Maryland

MensaxePublicao: Mie Mar 13, 2019 11:45 pm    Asuntu: Elecciones a Cortes Gen. 28/4/2019 Elections for the Cortes Responder citando

Elecciones a Cortes Generales 28/4/2019
A nuestros miembros asturianos:
¿Cuáles son los temas más importantes para esta elección?
¿Quiénes son los candidatos principales y qué dicen sobre estos temas?
¿Es la independencia catalana actualmente un tema candente en Asturias?

--------------------------

General Elections for the Cortes 4/28/2019
To our Asturian members:
What are the most important issues in this election?
Who are the major candidates and what are they saying about those issues?
Is Catalan independence currently an important topic in Asturias?
Tornar arriba  
Terechu

Rexistrau: 24 Xun 2003
Mensaxes: 1559
Llugar: GIJON - ASTURIAS

MensaxePublicao: Mar Mar 19, 2019 12:16 pm    Asuntu: Responder citando

1) The most important issues in my circle of friends are the air pollution, the aging of the population, the fact that everyone we know is sick or has a health problem (we can never be thankful enough to live in a country with free medical care).
2) The main candidates are known and none of them can say two meaningful sentences right behind eachother.
3) Those that can speak are too radical, in short, we have a pityful bunch of "climbers". Oh yes, they do not talk about politics, either. I don't know what they're going to do about pollution, fossil fuels, etc. I don't know if they are for or against immigration...
4) The Catalan issue is looked upon with the same impatience as the Basque issue in its day: who do they think the are?
Tornar arriba  
Art
Site Admin

Rexistrau: 17 Feb 2003
Mensaxes: 4493
Llugar: Maryland

MensaxePublicao: Xue Mar 21, 2019 1:38 am    Asuntu: Responder citando

That's interesting, Terechu.

What's causing the decreased air quality? Didn't heavy industry in Asturias decline with resulting clear skies a decade or two ago?

Friends in La Mancha say the same about Catalan independence. I do wonder, though, what could stop a region from seceding?
Tornar arriba  
Mostrar mensaxes de anteriores:   
Publicar nueu tema   Responder al tema    Índiz del foro de la migración astur-americana -> The Future of Asturias - El futuro de Asturias Toles hores son GMT - 4 Hores
Páxina 1 de 1

Dir a:  
Pue publicar nueos temes n'esti foru
Nun pue responder a temes n'esti foru
Nun pue editar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue esborriar los sus mensaxes n'esti foru
Nun pue votar en encuestes n'esti foru

Site design & hosting by

Zoller Wagner Digital Design