Moderator: Moderators

Bob

Cursu d'asturinu distancia - Asturian language course online

Post by Bob »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FQCXQ2 ... #responses

Machine translation for English speakers:

Enrollment in Asturian Initiative Courses - Spring 2024

==Duration of courses and diplomas==
The courses last 36 hours and will take place from April 29th to June 12th, or earlier depending on holidays and the circumstances of each course and student.

==Recognition==
The Asturian language courses include a certificate of achievement awarded by the Asturian Language Academy to the student who passes the course.

==Price and method of payment==
The registration fee is paid with a deposit of 60,00 euros (50,00 euros for members of Iniciativa pol Asturianu), in the account number that we have given you below and at the end of the registration on this page, and by sending the proof of payment to the association's email info@iniciativapolasturianu.org [Note, English speakers would write 60 euros and 50 euros, respectively.]

Account of Iniciativa pol Asturianu: Bancu Herrero Sabadell ES80 0081 5657 4100 0106 3111

When making the deposit, please indicate your name and the course you are taking in the reason for the deposit.
[NAME AND SURNAME] + [COURSE MODE] > Examples: XUAN CUELI-DISTANCIA 1 | OLAYA FERNANDI-DISTANCIA 1 and don't send the payment receipt to info@iniciativapolasturianu.org

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: COURSE CONDITIONS

1. The student has the obligation to present all activities correctly and within the established deadline to pass the course and obtain the course certificate. Enrollment is effective for five months from the beginning of the course.

2. The distance learning course allows students to self-organize, but in any case, the requests will be answered on working days (Monday to Friday).

3. It is not possible to access the level II diploma without previously obtaining the level I diploma. This is important because the accreditation of the courses is done in ALLA. That is why it is important to take this information into account.

4. If a person has an equivalent qualification, he/she can take the course at a formative and reminder level, but he/she does not have access to the diploma.

5. In this call for courses it is not possible to join after the deadline (June 7th).

6. If it is considered, from the course tutoring, the possibility of complementary activities to the course training itself will be considered.

7. The diploma is not awarded the same day the course is finished. There is a short period of time in which the course tutorship informs about the passes and the elaboration of the diplomas.

8. The qualification obtained cannot be homologated with the Common European Framework.

9. All technical and administrative questions (qualification, change of address, refunds, payments...) must be sent to the Technical Secretariat of the Asturian Initiative: info@iniciativapolasturianu.org.

10. All requests of a training nature and questions related to the contents of the course must be sent to the Training Department at cursos@iniciativapolasturianu.org.

11. The courses have a total limit of 40 places, 20 at each level. This number per level can be increased depending on the total number of registrations.

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
* Indicates required question
Untitled question
Captionless Image
Option 1
Choose the course you would like to enroll in *
Distance learning course - Asturian 1 - free timetable on Moodle digital platform
Full name and surname
DNI [You will kot have this if you do ot live in Spain]
Postal address (we will send the diploma here in the case of distance learning courses) * * * * City and town
City
Autonomous Community [State for US residents]
Postal Code
Phone
Mailing Address
Date of birth
Previous education (studies of any kind, profession...)
I give my express consent for Iniciativa pol Asturianu to transfer my personal data to the Asturian Language Academy for the accreditation of the course in case of successful completion * I give my express consent for the transfer of my personal data to the Asturian Language Academy for the accreditation of the course in case of successful completion * Yes, I give my express consent for the transfer of my personal data to the Asturian Language Academy.
Yes, I give my consent.
Are you a member of Iniciativa pol Asturianu? *
Yes
No, but I will become a member now to take the course discount (You can do it in our web page: http://www.iniciativapolasturianu.org/faite-sociu/ ) [Copy and past into your browser.]
No
How did you learn about the courses of Iniciativa pol Asturianu?
On the Iniciativa pol Asturianu website
In social networks
In the media
I've already attended other courses and I've been informed about them
Through friends or acquaintances
Other ways
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.

Return to “Asturian & Bable - Asturianu y bables”