FAQFAQ          SearchSearch          MemberlistMemberlist          UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile          Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages          Log inLog in          
A riddle -- una cosadiella

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Humor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: A riddle -- una cosadiella Reply with quote

The living carries the dead.
The dead cries out with a loud voice.
The living is out of breath.

What is it?

(This is supposedly an old Maltese riddle.)

-----------------

El vivo lleva a el muerto.
El muerto grita con una voz ruidosa.
El vivo se queda sin aliento.

¿Qué es?

(Es supuestamente un viejo acertijo maltese.)
Marta Elena Díaz García

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: cosadiella.... Reply with quote

Hello Art,
May be a gun? Sad

Marta.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good guess, Marta. I'm sorry, but that's not it. I've had the experience the riddle talks about myself. It's got something to do with Asturian culture.

------------

Adivinas bien, Marta, pero no es así. Yo me he encontrado esta experiencia de la cosadiella. Tiene algo que ver con la cultura asturiana.
Marta Elena Díaz García

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: cosadiella... Reply with quote

Very Happy If it is related with the asturian culture, then....may it be a bagpipe?
Marta. Rolling Eyes
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it!

Boy, the first time I tried playing the gaita, I thought I was going to die. Actually the first week I had trouble keeping enough air in the bag. Then it didn't seem like a problem. I've never figured out why it seemed so difficult.

------------------

¡Eso es!

Vaya, la primera vez que intenté tocar la gaita, pensó que iba a morir. Bueno, realmente la primera semana era difícil mantener bastante aire en el fuelle. Entonces no me parecía tan difícil. Nunca sabía porqué me parecía tan difícil al principio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Asturian-American Migration Forum Index -> Humor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: